Continuing Airworthiness Management
Tyler Aeronautica can perform every aspect of the continuing airworthiness management of your aircraft ranging from full management to one-off aircraft reviews (see our approvals).
We can manage a vast range of aircraft and have one of the biggest approval lists in the UK. Being independent we can protect your budgets by sourcing different supplier quotes for you to choose from and provide a personalised service that larger corporations are unable to. This includes a certain level of flexibility and additional services that both corporate and private clients might need to utilise from time-to-time.
Using our own bespoke management software we can tailor a management package to your individual needs. We plan all maintenance; hours, landings or calendar and forecast appropriately. We check for regular SB's and AD's and plan all maintenance for you, negotiating the best quotes and setting up contracts on your behalf.
Our team can oversee the work being completed and will review the reports, update the records and re-forecast for the future.
Our CAMO services include:
* Monitoring of aircraft Sector Record Pages/Flight Logs
* Transfer of hours and landings into the aircraft log books
* Scheduled maintenance planning and management
* Unscheduled maintenance management
* Airworthiness Directive control
* Service Bulletin control
* Management of modifications and repairs
* Maintenance Programme development and management
* Tracking of life-limited components
* Reliability/warranty reporting
* Upkeep and storage of aircraft records
The Benefits of using an Independent Aircraft Management Company
Well known, respected & trusted
Able to negotiate
supplier prices for clients
Accredited & experienced
approval list in
We appreciate your continuous professional support for our aircraft
Colin & Damian have supported on numerous occasions so can highly recommend their services
Jason - Aerocare
I want to express my thanks for your support in the last year. Your service was excellent.